Last day of school

It's quite sad.
I have always wanted this day to come, but I guess not so much anymore.
I want to leave all the homework and studies behind. But my friends I do not wish to leave.
I know I will see most of them soon or maybe in a couple of years, but it is not the same.
Having them around, going through the same ordeal. These are the moments in life that I do not wish to leave behind. If I could, I would replay the last day of classes and the last day of year 12 over and over and over again. And I'd still feel the sadness and sorrows and excitement I shared with my 200+ cohort of year 12s.
Class of 2010, Brentwood Secondary College. I'm proud of all of you and I'm so glad that I got to share the memories and feelings throughout the year, Forever will you guys be remembered..

0 comments:

Post a Comment