Its a wild world

I'm not sure how I feel today. I really don't it's strange. I can't put it into words, I can't make a picture out of it, it's totally different and its something new to me. Possibly, it could be the same feeling I felt a while ago, something which made me happy, note, that doesn't mean i'm not happy at this very moment.
I just want to dance, express my emotions in motion. If not, a picture, if only I was Picasso with the mind of Leonardo, and I'd paint you a picture of the greatest things in life. Something meaningful, nothing fruitless. This barricade that I feel, holding me back, its fear. This same old fear has returned to me, I want to run away from it, but it hunts me down like a tiger.
Maybe time will tell, maybe time will be my friend. Its always maybe when the mind is in doubt, a frame of mind that I most certainly dislike. I cannot turn words into actions and actions into success. I want to be an Entrepreneur of your heart, make it bigger and make it full of happiness and joy, my only goal in life. But like all businessmen, I must start small but where do I take the first step? Left? Right? Forward? Backwards? Hopefully not backwards, I've been down that road far too many times, one time too many. It's time to change.
Simple things matter to me,
Like how the rivers meet the open sea,
A new journey into larger space,
And I will not be afraid of the conflict I may face.
The complexity of life is a bore,
And the hustle and bustle make it hard to stand tall,
But I will not concede and stand down,
I will face this world with anything but a frown.
Stand next to me and I'll teach you the meaning of life,
The good, the bad and the daily strifes,
And each time you fall,
I'll make sure I'm the one you will always call.

0 comments:

Post a Comment