Waste of time

Feels like blogging is a waste of time, a time to waste the minutes and seconds that we all treasure, or even in certain circumstances, hate it. But then again, these moments in life let me reflect and evaluate my circumstances. The times that I day dream about a better day, or about the things that might happen later in life, these are the times which you will find the real me.
The inner thoughts which are kept so deep inside me are released and you soon come to realise, that I'm not that strong, I'm not that independent. Because the feelings deep down are something meaningful and thought out carefully. I don't blog because I have to, I blog because I can't contain this jar full of thoughts and dreams. So in the end, its a win win situation, you learn about me, I escape from the pressures that I face both internally and externally.

Thank You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment